Fall 2016:

• Read, take notes, and complete all in-chapter problems in my Organic Chemistry textbook.
  • Organize involvements to become more invested (increase involvement) in Chemistry Club and Frogs For The Cure. Remove at two responsibilities.

Spring 2016:

• Work to maintain 4.0 GPA by keeping up with Chemistry reading and Biology online components. 
  • Improve communication skills by Dedicating to the Business and Professional Speaking class through completing all the readings and attending each class in full (it's a three-hour night class)

Mission Focus

To grow into an intellectual leader 

Fall 2015:

• By the end of the semester, my goal is to move onto my second semester with a 4.0 GPA. For this goal I need to focus on details. I plan to start with being more prepared for each Biology Lab so I do not miss details on quizzes and put more energy into actively studying throughout the Units.
  • I plan to focus less on grades and more on actual learning. This goal can be measured through the variety of coursework, content approach, and ultimately grades. The largest factor I will use to reach this goal is to change my study habits in understanding the content as I learn it instead of cramming for a good grade. I sometimes get caught up in grades and lose the purpose of learning. Learning is important for me and I need to work on keeping that perspective in each class I am in.