I can’t believe that the trip is officially over. I’m sitting a breakfast alone in the hotel while majority of the group is already on the plane home. I feel lucky to have an extra day to spend in Prague, but it definitely won’t be the same without the whole group. I feel so blessed to have met each and every single person on this trip. We were all a little (or a lot) goofy, but that’s what made it fun. Hopefully we do have our food-oriented reunions and see each other around campus. I know that I now have 13 friends that I am closer with now than before this journey began. 3 weeks may not seem that long, but when you do as much as we did, it feels like the group has been here together most of the summer.

Shout out to Dr. Jones and Lauren for putting up with a group of college kids abroad for the past few weeks. Without you guys this amazing journey would not have been possible. Can’t wait to see y’all again at TCU within 24 hours of landing back home! Thanks to my mom and dad for allowing me to embark on this incredible journey. Even though I wasn’t taking any classes, I can honestly say I learned much more than could ever be taught in a classroom. I had an incredible time and am so grateful I came on the trip. And last but not least, thank you to my 13 peers who went on this trip with me. Y’all made the trip an incredible experience. I will always be here for y’all if you need anything at all. I’ll be sure to randomly sit with y’all in the BLUU whenever I see you!

Sadly the trip is nearing its close. I have made amazing friends, learned a lot, and have memories I’ll cherish forever. I can’t wait to share my amazing experiences when I get home Tuesday!!