Hello All!

I'm Donald Griffin, an aspiring journalist from White Oak, Texas.

I'm a Journalism and Psychology double major at Texas Christian University.

I currently serve as a Managing Editor at the TCU 360, and as Design Editor of Image magazine. My journalism background has a heavy emphasis in print. I have experience with in newspaper print (broadsheet and tabloid), news-magazine (long-tabloid) and magazine print. At the collegiate level, my focus has been layout design. I began in my first semester as a designer for the Skiff x 360 and took on the role of design editor in my second semester. I also began working with Image magazine in my second semester as well.

I began at White Oak High School as the assistant editor of the tabloid newspaper, Gauger. My senior year, we transitioned to broadsheet, and I served as the editor-in-chief. I also served as the advertisement editor for our yearbook, Roughneck.

Outside of journalism, my interests include playing volleyball, spending time with my family, and competitive speech and debate. I play on the TCU men’s club volleyball team and currently serve as the vice-president for TCU Forensics. I am also involved with University Singers on campus as well.