Welcome! My name is Elizabeth Merritt

(insert photo here)

I am currently a Freshman at Texas Chrisitian University.  I am majoring in Graphic Design and plan to graduate in the Spring of 2021.  I love volunteering, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends!

This Summer... I traveled to Cambodia on a mission trip.  We taught English as well as Bible stories to children from 3-9 years old in the mornings and then to high school/college aged students at night.

(insert photo here)

I am a photographer - I capture moments such as Senior year and engagement photo shoots.  Click the link to view my portfolio as well as photography projects: https://photographiceviden4.wixsite.com/photography

(insert photo here)

(insert photo here)

This year on campus... I am part of the Phi Mu Faternity.  I also hope to get involved in clubs such as IJM - a club raising awareness for individuals in sex-trafficking, as well as a Chrisitan organization, in an effort to strengthen my faith!

This year I hope to... discover new ways to take creativity and display it in my graphic design courses, as well as different courses I am taking.  I am excited to be taking graphic design courses and studying something I am so passionate about!