Hi, welcome to my portfolio!

My name is Grace McCleskey, and I 

am a senior fashion merchandising major at Texas Christian University. I will be graduating in December 2018. I hope to learn everything I can from an internship while offering my own skills and applying the knowledge I have gained through my education here at TCU. I am from San Luis Obispo, California and that area will always hold a special place in my heart.

Joining Alpha Delta Pi has been a big part of my college experience as well. Being surrounded by so many strong women has inspired and empowered me to become the best version of myself. I have served on the continuous open recruitment committee and match team for my sorority and I plan to continue doing so. Match team is a small group which works to pair potential new members during recruitment and ensure that recruitment runs smoothly. This was a great opportunity for me to use Excel in a practical way and I am much more confident in my Excel skills because of this position.

I currently work at a home decor company called SBC Decor. I have had a lot of fun working in so many different areas of the company including social media, design, product development, and marketing. I love design and I am lucky to have had experiences working in different local boutiques and at Market in the Dallas World Trade Center. The fashion merchandising program at TCU has given me a lot of insight into different positions, both creative and analytical, that are offered in the industry. Experiencing so many different aspects of the industry through my education and my work experience makes me feel confident that I am ready to move forward in the industry and I am excited for the future.