“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place”

Hey there! First off, thank you so much for taking the time to check out my FrogFolio! I hope this little representation of me gives you just a little bit of insight into who I am and what I'm about! That being said...my name is Hailey Budensiek (Boo-den-seek). I'm a frehshman Biochemistry major, Spanish for Health Professions minor from Bentonville, Arkansas. Here at TCU, I'm a member of the John V Roach Honors College (as well as a campus tour guide for Honors Ambassadors), Housing and Residence life as a Resident Assitant, and am a Provost Scholar. The opportunites here are endless and I can't wait to see where I find my niche and where I can get involved. As of right now I am a member of the Pi Beta Phi Texas Delta Chapter, Frog Aides sector of SGA, and Alpha Epsilon Delta Pre-Health Honors Society.

...

Now that you've seen this tiny window of who I am make sure to check out the "Where I'm From" and "Where I'm Going" tabs to the left to learn a little bit more about my goals and what makes me the person I am today.

Happy browsing! -H