Laurel Fowler

Hi, I'm Laurel and I am currently enrolled as freshman at TCU. I just recently changed my major from Pre-Business to Communications and hope to get a degree in Strategic Communications by the time I graduate in 2020. I am a member of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority and I cannot believe the amount I have accomplished in my sorority this semester!

I grew up in Austin Texas and I have absolutly loved living there for 19 years, but when I started to apply for college I found that I wanted to challenge myself and make a new home somewhere else. Both of my parents, uncles, and twin cousins went to Texas Christian University and I found that the school was a perfect fit for me. I'm so happy to call Fort Worth my new home and have some of the same experiences my parents had when they went here. Over the past couple of months, TCU has given me some amazing friends and opportunities and I couldn't imagine going to school anywhere else. I am constantly seeking adventure and I can't wait to see where TCU takes me in the future!