My name is Madison Grantham, and welcome to my Professional Portfolio! 

I am a Graduate Student at Texas Christian University and will graduate May of 2019 with a Master's Degree in Language and Literacy. I also gratuated from TCU with a Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education. Once I graduate in the Spring, I hope to have my own elementary classroom-hopefully as a second grade teacher!

When first beginning college, I thought I wanted to become a dentist so I went the pre-dentistry route. As I began my college journey, I soon found teaching to be my calling instead of dentistry and I am so blessed and thankful that I did! I can honestly not imagine myself in any other profession other than teaching.

After graduation I plan to stay in Texas. I am really open to teaching anywhere that feels like the right fit for me! Teaching is such a rewarding career and I look forward to see where I end up in the years to come.       

Here in my portfolio I have highlighted some of my personal experiences and academic achievements for your viewing. Thank you for taking the time to read my work and get to know me!