Michaela Coon                        

Welcome to my ePortfolio!  I’m excited you are here and I hope that by viewing my pages, you can get a glimpse into my experience, heart and goals. My name is Michaela Coon and I was raised in Trabuco Canyon, California. I attended Tesoro High School, where I played volleyball, led in student government, facilitated in IMPACT mentoring and became president of Cookies & Christ club that had over 200 students. After graduating, I moved to Fort Worth to start my college journey at Texas Christian University (go Frogs!), where I graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors in May 2017.

I completed a strategic communication (STCO) degree, which combined my love for writing, research, learning, branding and people.  Through this department, I had the privilege of receiving the Dr. George Tade Scholarship my junior year for STCO achievement and graduated in the top ten of STCO program. No matter the career path, my end goal is to create meaningful relationships.  I also minored in Spanish, working toward fluency, and business. Outside of academics I was a member of John V. Roach Honors College, Gamma Phi Beta, on-campus ministries and Student Development Services as a Frog Camp facilitator. I take on everyday as an adventure and a new opportunity to learn!