Hi there! My name is Samantha McHenry, and I am originally from Friendswood, Texas. I have recently moved to New York City! I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Texas Christian University with a BFA in Musical Theatre, Departmental Honors Thesis in Theatre, with the TCU Senior Legacy Leadership Award. At TCU, I was a student section spirit leader for TCU football games, and was involved in Kappa Alpha Theta, Alpha Psi Omega, Frogfolio, and was a 2017-2018 Miss TCU Nominee.

I am a proud member of the Actor's Equity Association, and have worked professionally in multiple DFW Regional Equity Theatres, Regional Summerstock theatres around the country, and on the Rudolph ​National Tour. I was a casting intern for Uptown Players at the Kalita Humphrey's Theatre in Dallas, Texas. In 2014, I was Miss Texas Homecoming Queen. I am currently being sponsored to be a social media spokeswoman for AT&T and their newest products. Although I focus most my time being rooted in musical theatre, I have passions that lie within all areas of the artistic realm. I enjoy baking, journaling, traveling, scrapbooking, photography, poetry and so many other things, believing in not limiting myself to one passion, but to a wide assortment of talents and interests. ​

For more, please also visit my website:

samanthamchenry.com