About Me

I am Stephen Flores, and I am an undergraduate student at Texas Christian University from Fort Worth. I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Studio Art with a focus in Photography. As I will be graduating in May 2018, I am looking for the opportunity to gain additional experience within the fashion industry and utilize the knowledge I have gained through my education and internship i have completed in college.

I have been interested in fashion for many years and have experimented with many aspects to the industry with creative jobs and projects. I have experience working as an assistant to stylist Bobbi Schwartz in Dallas, TX. I learned the organization process it takes to run a small business, style clients, create social media content, and learn the Reward Style module of shopping. I currently work as a blogger/influencer for the Dallas Fort Worth area. As a blogger I advertise and represent companies such as Glossier, Spitfire Sunglasses, & Dermarche Labs. As an influencer I am instructed to attend store openings, fashion shows, and local events. This has taught me how to be self-motivated and utilize my photography and videography skills. Overall, I am able to collaborate with others on a team and balance the responsibilties as a social influencer.  

My passion in the fashion industry is to recognize social responsibility and achieve a change in the global community one step at a time. Fashion is art that expresses an individuals feelings and views for how they are inside.