Sylvia Rosenkrans

Hello friends,

Welcome to my Frog Folio, a space where I will be able to document and share my growth through college and the many experiences it entails, but first, let me introduce myself properly. 

My name is Sylvia Yvonne Rosenkrans. I'm a dreamer, a lover, and a learner. I believe in caring for others, making the most out of life, challenging myself, enjoying the outdoors, seeing the good in all things, and sharing my strengths and passions with the world. I view each day as its own adventure.

I grew up in the small town of Sioux City, Iowa. My favorite part about my hometown is my family. My family is very important to me, and I feel very lucky to have grown up with grandparents who basically lived in my backyard. 

I am a third-year student at TCU, and the experience is greater than I could have ever imagined! I'm a Biology major with minors in psychology and child development. I've possessed a deep curiosity and love for the sciences for as long as I can remember. I find people fascinating and thrive off of social interactions. I hope to be a lifelong learner, teacher, and counselor. I desire to share my passions for wellness through outreach and prevention and help others gain a holistic perspective on health.

For me, the college experience is about growth and lessons learned both inside and outside of the classroom. Over the past few years, Fort Worth has become my home. I've spent a great deal of time getting to know and love the people of Fort Worth while serving refugees, children, and the underprivileged at various schools, community centers, and outreach programs.

In my free time, I enjoy soulful conversation, random dance parties, practicing yoga, and growing in my faith. If you remember one thing about me, I want it to be this: I believe love is the most wonderful and powerful thing in the world. I'm madly in love with this world and everything in it. 

All my love and more,

Sylvia Rosenkrans